Looking for an exciting new opportunity working with the latest back end software? Our client in Management Services specialising in Media and Online services currently based in Johannesburg and dealing with the International market is looking for top .Net Developers at all levels from entry level to senior roles.
- Design and develop web applications.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing systems.
- Generate reports from the existing database system.
- Researching, designing, writing and testing new software programs;
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification;
- ‘Bolting together’ existing software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them);
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects;
- Investigating new technologies;
- Creating technical specifications and test plans;
- Working with computer coding languages;
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, designers, systems analysts etc;
- Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain information, clarify details and implement information;
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications;
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Salary Offer 30 000 - 50 000 per month based on experience
- Address Woodmead
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1